Now available for a limited time! This limited edition Dominant Pro set includes a bonus aluminum-wound, synthetic core D string to help you expand your tonal palette. Using this alternate D makes for a more direct, focused sound than the standard silver-wound D (also included), affording the player the projection to sing over any orchestra.
Introducing the Thomastik Dominant Pro Violin Strings, a new and improved version of the original classic, designed for the modern professional performer.
• Exceptionally powerful compared to classic Dominant
• Good balance of brilliance and warmth
• Broad range of sound colors
• Warmer and broader than PIs with less tension
• Supports the radiance of the instrument
• Reacts immediately with a focused sound core
• A sound that fills the room
• Bell-like tonal character
• High resistance to bow pressure
• Suitable for soloists, orchestra and fiddle playing.
• Very high dynamic level (can be played very quietly and very loudly)
String Type: SET
E String: Tin Wound over Steel Core, Removable Ball End
A String: Aluminum Wound over Synthetic Core
D String: Silver Wound over Synthetic Core
G String: Silver Wound over Synthetic Core