Franz Hoffmann™ Vienna Violin Outfit - 4/4 Size
The Franz Hoffmann™ Vienna Violin: Classic European quality for Dedicated Students.
At Shar Music, we believe in getting the best violins for beginners and intermediate players into students’ hands. When a student starts out on a violin of lesser quality, it's easy for them to get discouraged early, to blame themselves for problems caused by the instrument itself. With its excellent European construction and materials, the Franz Hoffmann™ Vienna violin is one of our finest options for students.
The Vienna violin is sourced from Europe. This means that, on top of the value and quality construction you’ve come to expect from Hoffmann, you are afforded the dark, rich sound quality long associated with European instruments.
Vienna violins are set up in Europe, then carefully shop-adjusted upon arrival at Shar’s facilities in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This level of attention to detail and quality is rarely seen from any other violin shop online, but we at Shar strive to bring our decades of experience to bear to ensure that each Vienna violin is among the best violins for beginners for sale.
Each Vienna violin is built from high-quality materials, featuring ebony pegs and fingerboard, a hand carved bridge, a durable oil varnish, and a composite tailpiece with four fine tuners. All instruments are outfitted with Overture Ultra synthetic core strings, and a Guarneri chinrest for comfortable playing.
This Shar-exclusive outfit is also packed with cool violin accessories, which afford students everything they need to get started on their path to musical excellence.
Want to learn more about everything that comes in your outfit? Check out our video tutorials!
Due to the hand made nature of these instruments, your violin may have a different visual appearance than what is pictured.
The Franz Hoffmann™ Vienna Violin outfit also features:
• Durable Toshira™ foam-shell violin case with two backpack-style shoulder straps, to protect your instrument from impacts and fast changes in temperature
• High-quality Schmidt Workshop™ Brazilwood bow, ideal for beginning and intermediate players
• A cake of Shar Music® rosin, to help pull a clean sound
• The Empire™ shoulder rest, a traditional clamp-style rest that is sturdy and easy to use (fractional sizes include a Xeros™ shoulder cushion, ideal for players who are still growing)
• Shar Music ® 3-in-1 Metro-Tuner, to help you stay in tune and in time
• Shar Music® microfiber cleaning cloth to use when you finish playing, to keep your instrument in peak condition
• A pencil to make notes in your music, help you correct mistakes as you go, and for use as a “dry lubricant” when changing strings
• PinkyHold™, a helpful practice aid which guides your pinky’s placement on the end of the bow, helping you to develop good technique and stability
• Practice mute for keeping volume down while practicing at home
• Humidi Guard™ humidifier to keep your instrument more stable and in better condition
• Fingerboard tapes, to help students learn finger and thumb positioning
1-Year Limited Warranty
This item comes with Shar's 1 year warranty covering defects of workmanship or materials. General wear and tear or mis-use are not covered. Non-transferable.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with this item for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about this product's warranty or to make a return, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.793.4334 or email us at email@example.com
You can hear the difference!
Beginnings are critical. That is why we are committed to offering the best student instruments to beginning players. We believe this commitment is why Hoffmann instruments have become so popular with teachers, schools, parents, and beginning students of all ages.
We designed Franz Hoffmann instruments to give you the absolute best student violins, violas, cellos, and basses available on the market today. The consistent quality in materials, construction, playability, tone, and visual appeal make them a great value for every beginning string student.
Working closely with workshops, we have carefully designed and crafted each Franz Hoffmann instrument to ensure our specifications are met. These instruments are then sent to our Ann Arbor workshop to receive final adjustments assuring easy playability and polished looks.