The Franz Hoffmann™ Amadeus Laminate Cello: A Head Start for Beginning Musicians.
There are plenty of beginner cellos for sale online, but if you want an instrument that will make a student love to play the cello, the Franz Hoffmann™ Amadeus cello is a great place to start.
When a student starts out on a cello of lesser quality, it's easy for them to get discouraged early, to blame themselves for problems caused by the instrument itself. With its superior construction and materials, the Franz Hoffmann™ Amadeus cello helps students dodge these stumbling blocks.
Professionally set up at our Beijing workshop, then inspected, fine-tuned, and shop-adjusted at our facilities in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we at Shar strive to ensure that each Amadeus cello is among the best cellos for beginners for sale. Each instrument is built from high-quality materials, featuring ebony pegs and fingerboard, a hand carved bridge, a durable nitro varnish, a composite endpin, and a composite tailpiece with four fine tuners.
Every Amadeus cello is outfitted with D’Addario Prelude steel core strings, which provide a brilliant tonal quality that allows the player to hear intonation with greater ease while also being more stable and easy to tune.
This Shar-exclusive outfit is also packed with cool cello accessories, which afford students everything they need to get started on their path to musical excellence.
Want to learn more about everything that comes in your outfit? Check out our video tutorials!
Due to the hand made nature of these instruments, your cello may have a different visual appearance than what is pictured.
The Franz Hoffmann™ Amadeus Cello outfit also features:
• A Heritage™ padded instrument bag to protect your instrument from impacts and fast changes in temperature
• A high-quality Schmidt Workshop™ Brazilwood bow, ideal for beginning and intermediate players
• A cake of Shar Music® rosin, to help pull a clean sound
• A high-quality Xeros™ endpin stop to keep the instrument stable and in place
• Shar Music® 3-in-1 Chromatic Metro-Tuner, to help you stay in tune and in time
• Shar Music® microfiber cleaning cloth to use when you finish playing, to keep your instrument in peak condition
• A pencil to make notes in your music, help you correct mistakes as you go, and for use as a “dry lubricant” when changing strings
• A Tourte practice mute, for keeping volume down while practicing at home
• Humidi Guard humidifier to keep your instrument more stable and in better condition
1-Year Limited Warranty
This item comes with Shar's 1 year warranty covering defects of workmanship or materials. General wear and tear or mis-use are not covered. Non-transferable.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with this item for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about this product's warranty or to make a return, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.793.4334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can hear the difference!
Beginnings are critical. That is why we are committed to offering the best student instruments to beginning players. We believe this commitment is why Hoffmann instruments have become so popular with teachers, schools, parents, and beginning students of all ages.
We designed Franz Hoffmann instruments to give you the absolute best student violins, violas, cellos, and basses available on the market today. The consistent quality in materials, construction, playability, tone, and visual appeal make them a great value for every beginning string student.
Working closely with workshops, we have carefully designed and crafted each Franz Hoffmann instrument to ensure our specifications are met. These instruments are then sent to our Ann Arbor workshop to receive final adjustments assuring easy playability and polished looks.