Twinkle: Duets, Trios and Quartets composed by Heather Figi is the perfect solution for violin teachers who teach groups of students at different levels because the arrangements accommodate multiple playing levels into a single ensemble for musical satisfaction for all involved!
What makes these arrangements so exciting is that each one captures a different character and musical technique. I composed these from the vantage point of a violin teacher with the goal of supporting specific techniques. The arrangements really are technique etudes but the student is having too much fun “playing” to notice. Features of this collection include:
- 22 duets, 14 trios and 8 quartets.
- A unique character and musical technique captured in each arrangement.
- Arrangements composed for the purpose of combining different playing levels into one ensemble.
- Harmony parts that can be used alone as melodies.
- Arrangements also serve as site reading material and shifting studies using a familiar key signature and a form with built-in repetition.
- Compose your own violin duet, trio and quartet templates to encourage creativity and expression in young musicians.
Digital version is available to download immediately after purchase. Simply log in to your SHAR account, click "My Account" in the top navigation bar, and select "My Digital Library". All digital sheet music purchased from SHAR will be available in your Digital Library to view/download to your computer or connected devices.