Bam Hightech Oblong Compact Viola Case with Pocket – Black Carbon
Made in France.
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable accessory pouch 4 bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest Length adjustable until 42cm
- Maximum bottom width: 23.5cm
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 combination locks
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Large external pocket: 42 x 30.5 x 2.5 cm
COLOR: Black Carbon look
BAM Item Number: 5202XLC
BAM Hightech Viola Case Dimensions:
Total Length - 29.5" | Total Width - 9.8" | Body - 16.5" | Lower Bout - 9.3"
Length 30.7" x Width 11" x Height 7.5"
Weight: 5.9 lbs
BAM Limited Warranty
This case carries a limited warranty through BAM Cases against defects of workmanship or materials. General wear and tear or mis-use are not covered. Non-transferable. Please call our Customer Service Department for more details.
30-Day No Hassle Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with this item for any reason you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about this product's warranty or to make a return please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.793.4334 or email us at email@example.com
High Quality and Modern Style
High-tech protection. Contemporary design. Youthful style. French company BAM has been making cases for decades that are recognized the world over for their unique design and fresh colors and patterns. But beauty is not just skin deep – BAM cases are protective! With shells made from modern composites and interiors geared toward soft and reliable cushioning, BAM cases have developed a wide and loyal following among busy musicians. Easily recognizable by their unique shapes and "BAM" insignia.