Financing Now Available. Learn More.

$200 SHAR Gift Certificate

$200 SHAR Gift Certificate | GC200

(0) | Write a review

SHAR Price: $200

Item# GC200

Availability: In Stock

Available for pickup in our Ann Arbor location.

Earn 200 SHAR points! Learn More

PayPal Credit

Free Best Way Shipping

on orders over $35 shipped within the 48 contiguous states

Some exclusions apply. See full details.

About This Item

All gift certificates are delivered electronically via email.

Gift certificates ordered prior to 2:00pm EST are available in 24 hours. Gift Certificated ordered after 2:00pm EST will become available in 48 hours.

Gift Certificates are offered in the online denominations of: $5, $10, $20, $50, $75, $100, and $200. Other denominations are available! Please call 1-800-248-7427 and a representative will place the certificate order for you. There is no shipping charge for the certificates.

All gift certificate sales are final. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for a cash value. Gift certificates cannot be discounted. Gift certificates do not count towards free shipping threshold.

Warranty Info

1-Year Limited Warranty
This item comes with Shar's 1 year warranty covering defects of workmanship or materials. General wear and tear or mis-use are not covered. Non-transferable.

30-Day No Hassle Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with this item for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

If you have any questions about this product's warranty or to make a return, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.793.4334 or email us at [email protected]

Ratings & Reviews

Customer Questions

Question by:


Asked On: 08/04/2018

Hello, Can I use a Gift certificate in a couple of purchase. For example, if I use fist 70% of my certificate and the remaining 30% in other purchase. It is possible???

SHAR Answer:

Hello Youdelie! Yes, you can use your gift certificate for multiple purchases. When you use your gift certificate, a new one will be issued to you via email for the remaining balance. At that point, you will be given a new gift certificate number that can be used for purchase. Please feel free to give us a call at 800-248-7427 regarding further gift certificate questions. Thanks!

Was this question helpful?

Yes | 20 people found this question helpful

Question by:

  • Nino Dzidziguri
  • Fairfax, VA

Asked On: 07/25/2016

Can I use more than one gift card for a single purchase?

SHAR Answer:

Hello Nino! Yes, you are certainly welcome to use more than one gift card for a single purchase. However, we do apologize but we are unable to complete such an order on the website at this time. If you would like to use multiple gift cards to fund a single purchase, we recommend that you contact our customer care representatives at (800) 248-7427 from 10 am-6 pm EST and they would be happy to help you place your order with the gift cards. Thanks for your question!

Was this question helpful?

Yes | 138 people found this question helpful