"As a teacher, I believe it is important to educate the whole musician. Frequently teachers and students alike get caught up in the mechanics of playing. Be sure to occasionally step back from the instrument and look at the big picture. Regular practice is the key to success when learning a string instrument so beginners who may need a little extra practice help can use The Musicians Practice Log."
- Heather Hanson, Cellist & SHAR Apprentice
"The Musician's Practice Planner belongs on every student's music stand."
- Frederica Von Stade, World Renowned Mezzo-Soprano and International Opera Star
"This is a great book. If you want to make serious use of your practice time, the Musician's Practice Planner is for you."
- Branford Marsalis, Grammy Award Winning Saxophonist, Composer, and Producer
"Extremely practical... a wonderful progress gauge for students and performers alike. It's a great book!
- Robert McDuffie, Grammy-nominated Concert Violin Soloist and NPR Commentator
"The Musician's Practice Planner is a tremendous asset for both teacher and student... a terrific teaching tool!"
- Eugenia Zukerman, Acclaimed Flute Soloist and CBS News Arts Correspondent
"I recommend this book to every musician, particularly students and teachers."
- Vincent Cichowicz, Legendary Chicago Symphony Trumpeter and Northwestern University Professor
"The Practice Planner can help you stay focused... by making you more conscious of how you're spending your practice time. I've been enjoying using this valuable tool."
- Steve Smith, Famed Jazz and Rock Drummer, Recording Artist, and Clinician
Building on over 20 years of experience as a violin teacher, including multiple positions with the Suzuki Association of the Americas and the American String Teachers Association, Edmund Sprunger answers some of the most common concerns of parents who practice with their children. (272 page paperback).
Page 1 of 1