Item# 1313 J S
To select correct Kun replacement parts - hold the shoulder rest so that the KUN logo is upright. The right parts are on the right, the left parts are on the left.
1313LJS - Short leg w/screw (left side)
1313LJX - Long leg w/screw (right side)
1313SE - Sliding leg bracket / endpiece
1313SI1 - Leg 1 hole insert piece (right)
1313SI2 - Leg 2 hole insert piece (left)
1314BS - Brass screw / nut
Item# C700S M
Charles Avsharian, CEO of SHAR, says about the Stretto: "I highly recommend the Stretto system to advanced players and professionals as it is without question the best humidifying system available. The humidifying bags are easy to use, and last up to two weeks without any maintenance. For those with valuable instruments and bows, I believe the Stretto system is extremely valuable for safeguarding their investment and for consistent top performance."
And Cyrus Forough, Concert Artist, Professor of Violin , Carnegie Mellon University says about the Stretto: "As in all museums protecting great works of art, the humidity must be equalized for the preservation of such masterpieces. All instruments require similar protection, regardless of their age, we owe it to our precious investment. I heartily recommend the Stretto."
Central heating, air conditioning and the dry climate parts of the country have done more damage to musical instruments than all other natural forces. There are a few absolutes to follow in order to keep your instrument in top condition and save time and money spent on repair.
1. Use the Stretto system of controlled, moisture release and electronic humidistat.
2. Keep your case closed at all times except to remove or replace the instrument.
3. Replace moisture pouches as needed (keep some spares handy).
Item# 1313 M C BLU
Item# 1313 M C GRN
"As a teacher, I believe it is important to educate the whole musician. Frequently teachers and students alike get caught up in the mechanics of playing. Be sure to occasionally step back from the instrument and look at the big picture. Regular practice is the key to success when learning a string instrument so beginners who may need a little extra practice help can use The Musicians Practice Log."
- Heather Hanson, Cellist & SHAR Apprentice
"The Musician's Practice Planner belongs on every student's music stand."
- Frederica Von Stade, World Renowned Mezzo-Soprano and International Opera Star
"This is a great book. If you want to make serious use of your practice time, the Musician's Practice Planner is for you."
- Branford Marsalis, Grammy Award Winning Saxophonist, Composer, and Producer
"Extremely practical... a wonderful progress gauge for students and performers alike. It's a great book!
- Robert McDuffie, Grammy-nominated Concert Violin Soloist and NPR Commentator
"The Musician's Practice Planner is a tremendous asset for both teacher and student... a terrific teaching tool!"
- Eugenia Zukerman, Acclaimed Flute Soloist and CBS News Arts Correspondent
"I recommend this book to every musician, particularly students and teachers."
- Vincent Cichowicz, Legendary Chicago Symphony Trumpeter and Northwestern University Professor
"The Practice Planner can help you stay focused... by making you more conscious of how you're spending your practice time. I've been enjoying using this valuable tool."
- Steve Smith, Famed Jazz and Rock Drummer, Recording Artist, and Clinician
It's the sound improvement that makes the Bravo so attractive. Since I have used the Bravo, my violin sounds much more brilliant . . . I had one of my colleagues try it and she was so amazed she immediately bought a Bravo. Her Bernardel now sounds twice as brilliant as before. -Marc Philipps, Metz France
Item# 773G 14M
Page 1 of 9Next